10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. one Saturday per month starting September 22, 2019
Be the Captain of your own team!
Name your team
Design and wear your own team jerseys, if you wish. Get creative, or not!
3-players per team (minimum of 2-players)
Represent your school, your business, your family, your friends
3 x 3 team player rotation. Minimum of 2-players required to play as a team
It’s all free and it’s all fun!
Here’s how Team Table
Hockey tournaments work:
• Your team of 3-players rotates to play all 3-players on the other teams.
Team 1 vs Team 2
Player A vs Player X
Player B vs Player Y
Player C vs Player Z
Player A vs Player Y
Player B vs Player Z
Player C vs Player X
Player A vs Player Z
Player B vs Player X
Player C vs Player Y
In each individual match between two players in team competitions, a win is
counted as a “goal for”, and a loss counted as a “goal against”.
• After all three matches are played in a mutual round, the winning team is awarded 2 (two) points.
• In the event of a draw, each team gets 1 (one) point.
If teams are tied in the standings moving on to the next round in the
tournament, instead of overtime, a “captains’ match” is held (one full
five-minute game). If tied at the end of regulation play, then the “captains’
match” will end in sudden-death overtime.
• In the playoffs, if two teams play to a draw, then the “captains’ match” is used.
• Team playoffs determine the tournament’s champion.
• Teams of 3-players are desired and the norm.
• Therefore, mathematically, a team of only 2-players still has a chance to win a team tournament if they win the other two games played in each round.
Table Hockey Schedule 2018-19
One-on-One Table Hockey: 8:00-10:00 a.m.
Team Table Hockey, Teams of 3-Players: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
(3-players maximum; minimum of 2-players per team)
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Saturday, October 13
Saturday, November 17
Saturday, December 15
Saturday, January 19, 2019
Saturday, March 9
Saturday, April 6
Saturday, June 1
8:00-10:00 a.m. one Saturday per month
awarded to the top player of the day
Individual players play round robin games, then advance to a single-elimination tournament
Results reported to the International Table Hockey Federation (ITHF)
Improve your World Ranking
One Saturday per month
Five-minute, audio-timed games
all FREE and it’s all FUN!